Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh, How I Love My New Truth Hair!

I got an amazing note card recently. It was from Truth, and they were showcasing their new hairs. Now, I am going to be completely honest, I had never been a fan of Truth hair in the past. I rarely wear the few designs I have, and I have not been there in a long time. Well, let me tell you I am sitting here eating my words and my hair because these new designs are beautiful. The likeness to real hair and the detail is hands down on the spot.

Today, I headed out to Truth, and holy balls, this place was filled with a flock of woman adoring the newest collection of hairs. I ended up purchasing Stephanie in Lighter Blondes. Stephanie is long and sexy with a great side party. The movement and how each piece hangs leaves me never wanting to take this off, and wishing I had bought the fat pack!! The collection comes in an assortment of 4 colors; dune, mirage, platinum and seas spray. The perfect set for me!

The second purchase for me was the most adorable mermaid braid I have ever seen in Second Life. Your hair is lightly brushed to the side in a loose pony, and then it is braided down the front. Cute whisps make this this perfect pony for me. I also bought this in the collection of lighter blonde and it also came in the 4 colors; dune, mirage, platinum and seas spray.

Clothing Credit
Pants: Decoy, Inferno Jeans in Charcoal
Shirt: Truth, Ruched top, Pink
Shoes: Maitreya, Dune Boots in Black Suede
Hair: Truth, Romy Lightest Blonde and Stephanie Lightest Blonde
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tan in Smokey
Necklace: NS, Rock’n’Roll Anchor Chain

Pose Credit:
LAP, Fantasy Set, FAE pose 6
LAP, RCD, Over the Shoulder
Glitterati, Eye Heart You, Eye
Maitreya, Model 14, 15, 16
Luth, Swinsuit 2



No comments:

Post a Comment