Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Can Never Call Me Mellow Yellow

I do not know if I say it enough, but I just love the seasons, and all that they bring with them. Summer and its vibrant authority tops my list as my favorite season. The vibrant colors of Summer always seem to send me into a carefree and loving mood, and that is what just inspired what I like to call, “They can never call me mellow yellow!”
When I received an update card from Maitreya I absolutely fell in love with their newest creation named Mood. I purchased their peroxide collection, and these light and angelic shades of Blonde are the foundation of this entire outfit. There was absolutely nothing in my inventory that I could thing of that would go better with this mood then my Socialite Romper from Pink Outfitters. The clean lines and ribbing down the front compliment the delicate bow tied in the front. I had just purchased a lovely headband from Miel called The Tulip Headband, and I loved the way the soft violet and pink tones married with the bright yellow. As soon as I saw this marriage I knew that my new pink heels from Shiny Things. Gray tights, a heart necklace and wooden bangles completed the outfit with perfection.

Clothing Credit:
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tanned in Lilac
Hair: Maitreya, Mood in Beach Blonde
Jumper: Pink Outfitter, Socialite Romper in Classic Yellow
Socks: Riddle Cable Knit Knee Socks in Gray
Shoes: Shiny Things, Belles in Pink
Headband: Miel, Tulip Headband in Vino
Necklace: Earthtones, Heartwood Necklace in Gold
Bracelets: Fishy Strawberry Bangles in Wood


Poses: LAP Female Blogger series
I would like to give a personal thank you to LAP for the amazing set of poses sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment