Thursday, July 2, 2009

Girlee Glee in The Creamshop

It’s Tuesday afternoon, and I am out doing what I usually do on Tuesdays, finding new jewelry, and all of a sudden I see this really cute Torso Dummy. Of course nosy me, I do a quick right click, and land on the profile of the creator, SAZAE Yoshikawa. Inside the picks of the profile, I come across a store that I should have known about. In fact, I am a bit disappointed in myself for never being here.
The store is called Creamshop. It lives inside a “fun house” sort of building, it is pouring rain outside and the thunder is loud. Inside, the store is filled with odds and ends. It has everything from home decorations to clothes to hair.



I of course head straight into the home decoration section because I am decorating a new home, that was way too big for my skybox furniture. I pick up the cutest item called Hanging Polaroid. It is a hanging string to display your snapshots inside of a Polaroid snapshot. There are pieces included, 2 prims a piece and 4 different types of ropes.


As a photographer, my next purchase is a set of cardboard boxes with 3 different poses and 5 boxes. Seeing this box prop just made my day since I had recently lose a similar prop that I had bought at Fishy Strawberry some time ago.


My final purchase in the home department is some party lights for my patio. I bought a set called Grape Lights, and it comes in a 3 color set. This is going to be the perfect addition to my living room balcony.

After loading up on home accessories, I head into the hair department. I start buying demos like crazy, but in the end decide to hold off on new hair since I currently have more hair then one can imagine.

Inside, the clothing department an array of color greats you, and your eyes fall in love with the colorful purses, umbrellas and rain boots that line that wall. Damn you summer, I want dress for fall! The clothing in this store, sure is cute. It is a kick back to retro with hand drawn textures. I pretty much wanted to buy everything. The midnight ponchos, colorful tights and beautiful dresses had me in a girlee glee!

I ended up walking out with the most adorable “Dalmatian” polka dot dress in pink, the gold dot skirt in black and $6L

CLOTHING CREDIT:
Outfit #1
Dress: Creamshop, "Dalmation" Polka Dot in Pink
Shoes: Shiny Things, Belles in Pink
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tan in Old Rose
Hair: Cake, Sunday in Chai
Necklace: Creamshop, Skull Rhinestone
Earings: Creamshop, Feather Earings

Outfit #2
Skirt: Creamshop, Gold Dot in Black
Shirt: Giasci by Armidi, Hoja Top in Gold
Shoes: Maitreya, Verve Pumps in Black
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tan in Old Rose
Hair: Cake, Sunday in Chai
Necklace: Creamshop, Skull Rhinestone
Earings: Creamshop, Feather Earings

Poses By:Maitreya, F Model Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment