Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fairy Little Poses

My friend Mareabella Magic hired me on to be a photographer at Dance 4 Life Club in New York, and we were working on staff photographs and a party flyer for their grand reopening on July 3rd(see flyer at the end), and it suddenly came across to me that I was in some "over the top" need for new poses. It had been about six months since I had purchased poses, and I was done with the same old thing. So, I did what any young lady would do, I grabbed my lipgloss and my ATM, and I headed to LAP.[Long Ackward Pose]


LAP for me, is like candy to a child. I was in heaven!! I was dropping Linden like I was PDiddy, and accumulating quiet a seelction of poses. My favorite is a set called, Faery Goodness Pose Set. It comes with 9 sets of poses with a PR for each pose. I love the carefree and youthful selection of poses, and I know this is something I will use often in blogging about clothes and for photography work!



Clothing Credits:
Shirt: AOHARU, Bright Gradation Dress, Yellow
Pants: Armidi Limited, Kogo Skinny Pams, Simply Black
Boots: Maitreya, Dune Boots, Black
Hair: IREN, Sofie, Platinum Blonde
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Glamour, Gold
Necklace: Artilleri, Wing Heart Necklace, Yellow Beads
Bracelet: Cake, 80's Pop Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment