Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ooops, The Did it Again!

So, just when I think I have found the best of Truth’s new hair, they send out a new update with three new fashions. The first is Cheryl, which is a lovely pulled back loose side pony. It is absolutely adorable, but so not for me. Sadly, I do not have the forehead to pull off such a look. Luckily they introduced two other looks, Gisselle and Leah. Gisselle is a very full, very sophisticated pigtail creation. I am one for the pig tails, but I never thought I would be able to find a pigtail of this sophistication. Leah just might be my new favorite hair of the moment. A smooth collection of hair side parted into a very lose bun. A lovely flower compliments the hair as well. Leah is a look I can pair up with jeans and a shirt or dress up for a night on the town.

Clothing Credit
Shirt: Thimbles, I <3 Plaid-Dennis Hybrid
Necklace: Kookie, Love Necklace
Bracelets: Kookie, Spangle Mixed
Poses by: Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment