Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jittery Junco


Last night was a night of travel for me. All I wanted was to was sip some coffee and have some new conversation. So, to my search engine I went, and I typed in one simple word, coffee. Mini map open, I began to pop from town to town in search of some new faces and a latte. Sadly, at 10:34PM SLT coffee shops just do not seem to be the desired place. Getting ready to give up, I wondered into a simple coffee shop, and I found everything that I was looking for.

Nestled in Hallelujah Azul, The Jittery Junco Coffee Shop sits in a beautiful surrounding of ocean water and flowers. As if it were a home that was converted into a bistro, Jittery Junco immediately makes you feel at home. The atmosphere is intelligent and simple, and the crowd is open and friendly.

For those of you who do not know me, I am what some will call a wonderer. I have been on the grid for over a year, but I do not have a family or a set group of friends. I do not have a local hang out, or a Sim that I would call home. I love to wonder the night and have amusing conversation with complete strangers. At Jittery Junco this is just what I got. With the help of a truth ball, my new friends and I at Jittery Junco spent the next 2 hours spilling our truths to each other.

So, the next time you are subject to a little insomnia, stop by my new spot and say hello to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment