Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer is here, and I am ready!

It is that time of the year again. I have slowly packed away my sweaters and boots, and I have accepted that it is now summer. So, I began to rummage through my “closet” and I realized that I did not have a thing to wear! What is a girl to do, but take herself shopping? So, I headed on down because I am a big fan of their summer clothing. I walked it, and my eyes went straight to their new dress named Marisol, and grabbed it in one of my favorite summer colors, red. The summer pattern was just what I needed to push me into summer.



As I rummaged through my closet I came across a pair of wedges that I almost forgot I owned. They are by J's, and I swear that they make the most realistic toes in second life. Now, this adorable outfit would not be complete without the perfect hair. Thanks to my favorite store Maitreya, I found this adorable style called Apple (headband included).
I topped it all off with an accent color of emerald green and teal, and took off in search of some fun!
Shopping Details:
Hair: Maitreya, Apple in Blond Pack
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tan in Smoky
Eyes: Damage, Trance Eyes in Deep Emerald
Nails: CS, LuLu Manicure in Deep Red
Dress: Decoy, Marisol Dress in Ruby
Shoes: J’s Real Toe Tassele Wedge Sandals in Red
Necklace: Earthtones, Chakra, Boho Beads in Forest
Earrings: Earthtones, Chakra, Boho Beads in Forest
Bracelets: Armidi, Healing Zebra Bangles in Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment