Tuesday, June 23, 2009

City Insperations

Some very beautiful images of cities passed my eyes a couple days ago, and as I sat staring at them and admiring their beauty, the idea of a photo series dedicated to them came to my mind.


For me, there is nothing more beautiful then life. And life is something we see of the streets everyday. It is where I often find us humans being our self without a care in the world.

I found myself in post production loving the ideas of black and white mixed with colors, grittiness and of course pops of bright colors. Slight blending, harsh lighting and light overlays was the look that I was going for, and I am so in love with the city coming through my skin.

My favorite photo, would have to be this last one because I am a California girl at heart, and Los Angeles was my first love.
I hope you enjoy these pictures, and if you are looking for some work to be done for you, please contact me in world or by email: salvaszapatero@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment