Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Office Attire

I don’t know if it was my new job, or maybe the fact that I just love a good blazer, but I felt like little miss office today. This all started as I browsed through my closet and set my eyes of this amazing jacket from Redgrave. The expressive detail in the buttons and cuff links paired with the ruffling around the back and the front immediately had me sliding my arms through the sleeves. Paired with a satin ruffle blouse from Muism and a pair of Giasci Journey Tweed slacks in gray, my look was almost complete.

You know an outfit is never done without its accessories, so as I browsed and browsed through my jewelry, I finally came upon the perfect set to wear. Thin lines of gold along with dramatic shapes are what I found in PC’s Knights Honor Set. This is the perfect bit of jewelry to offset this sharp outfit.

I felt that boots where the only way to go with this outfit, so I put on my favorite pair of Dune boots by Maitreya, and was ready to go.

Shopping Details:
Hair: Maitreya, Piper II in Natural Blonde
Skin: Redgrave, Emma Tan in Smoky
Eyes: Damage, Trance Eyes in Deep Emerald
Nails: CS, LuLu Manicure in White
Pants: Giasci by Armidi, Journey Tweed Slacks in Gray
Shirt: Muism, Satin Ruffle Top in White
Jacket: Redgrave, Mini Suit Elegance in Black
Shoes: Maitreya, Dune Boots in Black
Necklace: P.C., Knights Honor Set in Gold
Earrings: P.C., Knights Honor Set in Gold
Bracelets: Armidi, Healing Zebra Bangles in Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment