Friday, August 14, 2009

I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!

Well, it has been awhile since I have blogged. However, I just have not felt that inspired about what I have bought. Of course I have bought a ton, and yes, I love everything that I have purchased, but nothing has made my heart pitter patter. That is until this morning when I received a notcard from Maitreya. They had created a new area called Maitreya Gold, and inside of this area was a shoe store. Now, I love shoes like any other woman in the world, and nothing finishes an outfit like a pair of shoes does. However, I am not one to drop 900 or more Linden on a pair of shoes. Yes, I shamefully admit that I only own one pair of Moody Stilletos, but what can I say, I have never justified the expense. The today my beliefs were thrown right out of the window as I layed my eyes on some of the cutest shoes I have seen in a very long time. I was not suprised that they were from Maitreya, since more than half of my shoes are from Maitreya, but I WAS SUPRISED. These shoes are beautiful. The detail in the design is awesome on its own, but when you throw those bad boys on, and are entertained by the best shoe hud ever, be prepared to need a seat. The hud has tons of selections for skin color and for toe nail color and sliders to make it perfectly custom to your skin. I plan to be back to this store to fill up on color selections and more designs soon.


Clothing Credits:

Look 1Hair: Truth-Valena-ChocolateSkin: Redgrave-Rhianna-GoldShoes: Maitreya-Bracelet: ZC-Nizam Choodiya-ColorDress: Sweetest Goodbye-Dambi-Red

Look 2Skin: Redgrave-Rhianna-GoldHair: Maitreya-Milla-Peroxide BlondeEarings: Creamshop-Feather EaringsBraclet: Armidi-Healing Zebra Bangle - TealBracelet: VG Repulblic-Thick Metal BanglesPants:Leezu-Lea Vivendi Pants - SilverShirt: Muism-Satin Ruffle Top-GoldShoes: Maitreya Gold-Salience-Golden Black

No comments:

Post a Comment